National Resource Center for Adoption- A Service of the Children’s Bureau & Member of the T/TA Network -
The National Resource Center for Adoption (NRCA) assists States, Tribes and other federally funded child welfare agencies in building their capacity to ensure permanency for abused and neglected children through adoption and adoption preservation services.
The Center specializes in providing technical assistance, with a focus on program planning, policy development and practice through consultation, training, information/research and resource materials aimed at supporting organizations in their efforts for continuous program improvement. Additionally, the Center offers resources to assist with every phase of the Federal Child and Family Services Reviews. Our technical assistance support areas include:
- Timely Permanency Options
- Best & Promising Practice Information/Research
- Operating under Federal Regulations (ASFA,MEPA/IEP,ICWA)
- Preparing and Retaining Resource Families
- Permanency Preparation and Planning for Children, Youth, and Families
- Adoption Support and Preservation Services
- Adoption Assistance
- Collaborating with Outside Systems of Service
- Finding and Engaging Fathers in Adoption Planning
- Increasing the Adoption Opportunity of Children who Wait the Longest
Upon request and approval, the Center will provide technical assistance, consultation, training, information and research materials specific to the needs of your organization.
Please visit us at our website: http://www.nrcadoption.org/