Let’s get back on the links!
Spaulding has a history of successful golf outings. For 2022 we are proud to present our newest scramble at Farmington Hills Golf Club. We have a wonderful day planned and hope you will join us for golf and fun as we raise money to continue our work as a national leader in foster care and adoption, developing and providing parenting support, resources and training.
What’s it Fore? Kids Who Deserve a Safe and Permanent Home and Well-Prepared Parents
Funds raised support ongoing services to assure that all children grow up in safe, permanent families and have the help they need to be successful in life.
Did you know that in 2021 Spaulding:
- Between grant projects and CFS program, we served 2,860 clients and family members – 85% parents and 15% children;
- We supported implementation of the NTDC training curriculum to 2,238 participants in seven states and 1 tribe;
- Through the QIC-AG project, we provided adoption support and preservation capacity building services to 12 states;
- Through the H-BASS project, we provided adoption awareness training to 163 health care professionals in 43 states;
- We provided foster care, adoption and prevention services to 432 children and 190 families;
- We were awarded two federal grants;
- We hosted three drive-thru children and family events;
- We were supported by 184 donors
Spaulding Scramble Corporate Sponsorship opportunities range from $1000 to $10,000
A complete list of all sponsorship levels is available at www.Spaulding.org/golf
Golf Fees Foursomes: $600 ($150 per golfer)
All players will enjoy breakfast, lunch on the turn and a dinner buffet
Scramble includes an Auction and Prizes such as Longest Drive and Closet to the Pin.
For more Information and to Register for a Sponsorship or a spot in the Spaulding Scramble at https://spaulding.org/golf