Become a Community Outreach Partner
By becoming a Spaulding for Children Community Outreach Partner you will be helping us to reach others who might not know about the important work we do, but have a desire to make a difference in our community.
Here are just a few ways our Community Outreach Partners can help spread the word…
Companies, Organizations & Civic Groups
- Use your prerecorded “on hold” messages to describes your relationship with Spaulding, describes Spaulding, identifies the need for families or describes a specific child who is waiting for a family in their community
- Develop a corporation intranet presentation that (video or audio) describes your relationship with Spaulding, describes Spaulding and your participation in our activities, identifies the need for families or describes a specific child who is waiting for a family in their community
- Place information regarding Spaulding and/or specific children in your employees check envelope
- Add a small article to your internal/external newsletter about Spaulding and the children who wait
- Add an article on your website about Spaulding and the children who wait
- Add a link from your website to Spaulding
- Allowing Spaulding to place brochures, pamphlets, posters at your offices or meeting place.
- Donate dollars, new clothing and toys, or office materials to the efforts of Spaulding
- Hold a Change a Life Campaign –such as collecting spare change from business customers or holding a dress-down-day at the office.
- Offer your employees a number of screen savers for the computer that has a recruitment theme
- Volunteer to host community recruitment efforts (also providing volunteer staff)
- Include Spaulding family recruitment information in customer bags or monthly billings.
- Invite a Spaulding representative to speak at a group or staff meeting.
- Plan a “field trip” to Spaulding’s offices for a tour.
- Volunteer to man the Spaulding for Children booth/table at community events and recruitment fairs.
- Ask your company’s Human Resources or Community Programs department to learn more about becoming a Spaulding for Children Community Outreach Partner
- Host an Open Hearts-Loving Homes Tour of Spaulding for friends and family to learn more about the agency.