Support us to build stronger families and stronger communities
- Training for caregivers so they can be prepared to do the important job of caring for children, youth and parents who have experienced trauma
- Adoption services to help children and youth find permanency and this is of no charge to the pre-adoptive parents.
- Support for families so we can purchase items such as car seats, cleaning supplies, clothes or medicine not covered by insurance.
- Transportation is often a barrier, if you have never had to take the bus in the middle of winter you are lucky. We use funds to purchase lyft and Uber rides for families so they can have visits in the community, attend medical appointments or for parents to participate in school events.
- Free events for our families, this is critical because when we increase the number of positive interactions for families, there are better outcomes.