The team at Spaulding for Children would like to express our sincere gratitude for all whose generosity has supported our mission and advanced our work serving children and families in Southeast Michigan and across the nation.We also would like to ask for your help as we approach the end of the year. If you can make a yearend donation, these are examples of where that money is put to work.
- $50 Gift: Family gift to celebrate reunification or adoption.
- $100 Gift: Duffle bag with personal hygiene items.
- $250 Gift: Covers a Wish list to sponsor a child at the Holidays.
- $500 Gift: Dinner at annual Holiday Party for families.
- $1000 Gift: Cost of one year of support groups for caregivers.
Every contribution, regardless of its size, makes a difference to our private, not-for-profit child welfare agency. By donating, you’re not only becoming part of a change—you’re driving it. Please know that many of our supporters give stock, grant from Donor Advised funds, or make a Qualified Charitable Distribution, which may be more beneficial in terms of tax responsibilities than by giving cash. www.spaulding.org or by mail at Spaulding for Children, 16250 Northland Drive, Suite 120, Southfield, MI 48075. Your generosity is what fuels our mission to build stronger families that build stronger communities. We can’t wait to see what we can accomplish with your help in the coming year.You can donate online at